Altering the definition of “office participant” and “office” in gender discrimination legislation to imply all situations “together with paid and unpaid employees, and people who are self-employed”; eradicating the “exemption of state public servants”.
* Conduct a survey each 4 years to observe charges and developments in sexual harassment complaints. Enhance data-sharing between companies which deal with complaints.
* Introduce training about gender discrimination for younger working folks, faculty college students, college workers, folks working for complaints dealing with organisations, members of the judiciary and firm administrators.
* A “optimistic obligation” on all employers to take affordable and proportionate measures to get rid of gender discrimination.
* Statute of limitations between alleged intercourse discrimination incident to actionable grievance raised to 2 years, from six months.
* Wording of office legal guidelines up to date in order that “sexual harassment” is prohibited and may be grounds for dismissal.